The goal is to increase the positive healthy self-concept, self-sufficiency, and economical struggle in youth, women and their
Improve the job marketing skills to make youth, elderly, women, and their families more marketable in the work industry.
- Provide computer lab services for: Job searching, professional research
& resumes, GED on-line, and Virtual Schools.
- Provide free interview attire from the ZDOD's
Thrift Boutique "Lasting Desires".
♥Objective: Improve the positive self-awareness
in youth, women, and their families through healthy self-concept classes and counseling as to contribute to
healthier lifestyles through different services and resources.
Individual counseling and group counseling sections.
Healthy Self-concept literature and resources for home study.
- Mentoring and counseling for
youth, elderly, women, and their families recovering from domestic violence, abuse and mental disorders.
- Spiritual Counseling
- "Me, Myself & I" self-awareness workshops for youth
♥Objective: Improve the struggle of making
ends meet for youth, eldery, women, and their families who desire to be self-sufficient
- Provide limited financial assistance or referral to other agencies for utilities and rent. (Depending on funding
availablity & qualifications apply).
- Provide rental referrals for the homeless (Through
partnership with different apartment facilities).
- Provide assistance for clothing, household
goods, and upon availability food vouchers. (Qualifications do apply).
- Provide prescription
or medical assistance (Depending on funding availablity & qualifications do apply).
****Must meet certain qualification requirements depending on type of assistance the client is applying for and Funding has
to be available).